Are you looking for a heating engineer? Look no further!
Our heating engineers cover the Waveney Valley and other areas of Norfolk and Suffolk. If your heating system or boiler needs repair or replacement, we can help.
We will provide an upfront, no-obligation quotation for all work and pride ourselves on delivering the best service possible.
When you need a new boiler, you often need a replacement in a hurry! However, it is worth taking a little extra time to ensure that you get the right boiler for your property and requirements.
We will help you to make this decision by carrying out a full assessment of your property, its existing heating system and your heating and hot water requirements and budget.
Typical questions we will ask are:
- How do you use hot water? Do you often need hot water from more than one tap, or shower at the same time?
- Do you have a power shower, or plan to fit one? If you change to a combi boiler, this will save space but will not be compatible with a shower that has a pump.
- Do your hot water requirements change throughout the year? For example, do you have a large family that stays over for the Christmas period or other holidays?
- Are you planning any home improvements? For example, solar panels, loft conversion, extension, a new bathroom…
- Do you have a boiler manufacturer in mind?
If you need a complete central heating system installation or just a repair, we have highly qualified heating engineers that can help.
We will discuss with you the type of central heating system that you are looking for, according to your usage and budget.
Combi-boilers provide constant hot water and heat without taking up a lot of space with cylinders or tanks. Alternatively, you could consider a heating system that runs on renewable energy such as solar panels or heat pumps.
We can advise on the best system for your home and will supply and install every component to the highest standards.
A new central heating system installation from us will include:
- A top-A rated boiler.
- Smart controls
- A (new meter if no gas at property), pipework and radiators as required.
- Professional installation from a Gas Safe registered heating engineer.
- Free removal of your old central heating.
- Power flush of your system to maximise efficiency.
- Up to a 15-year manufacturer’s guarantee to protect your boiler.
One-year workmanship warranty.
Multi property and new build heating installations
We have considerable experience in fitting central heating systems into multiple properties and new builds.
Gas boilers are currently installed into 90% of homes in the UK, but with the government’s plan to ban gas boilers from 2025, we can advise on the many renewable alternatives available.
If you have communal heating and hot water requirements, we can help! A shared heating system is defined as one where steam or hot water is distributed from one source to more than one end customer within a building. This includes hot water produced by a communal boiler used for space heating or hot water and can also include an electric immersion heater serving more than one unit.
Our heating engineers can advise on the best communal heating and hot water systems, supply and install and carry out any repairs as necessary. We can also provide Gas Safety Certificates as required.